- All Technocover units are post galvanised after manufacture to BS EN ISO 1461 as standard. Our policy is to use exclusively members of the "Galvanisers Association" to ensure quality standards throughout the galvanising process.
- Variable zinc thicknesses are available to suit geographical location and required design life providing a minimum life expectancy of 25 years.
- Durable self-healing finish.
- Total coverage of all surfaces and edges.
- Paint finishes, including spray painting, can be specified for aesthetic appearance. Technocover have an in-house industrial spray painting booth and use the AkzoNobel Cromadex Extra Life coating system guaranteed against fading for up to 10 years. Please contact our Technical Department to discuss spray coating finishes and RAL colours available.
For details of annual average atmospheric corrosion rates of zinc in the UK and Republic of Ireland, please refer to the Galvanizers Association 'Check Your Corrosion Rate' map at www.galvanizing.org.uk